- Everything you need to select, design with, specify and match over 10,000 Pantone Colours
- The most comprehensive Plus Series colour reference set available
- Includes 14 books and guides, plus storage and display stand
- Includes the NEW Metallics Chips
With over 10,000 Pantone Matching System Colours, the Reference Library is the most comprehensive collection of all solid, solid-to-process, process-only and special effects colours. It offers agencies, design departments, printers or schools ultimate flexibility and accessibility for inspiration, creation, specification, matching and approving colour.
- Formula Guide Solid Coated & Uncoated Set: This two-guide set features 1,867 Solid Colours printed on both coated and uncoated paper - a must-have tool for designers, printers and colour decision makers. Best used for specifying and approving Spot Colours in graphic projects especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
- Colour Bridge Guide Coated & UncoatedSet: A multi-purpose tool for printers, graphics and web designers. Best used for determining how 1,845 Solid Colours will look when reproduced through the four-colour printing process as well as when displayed through digital media.
- CMYK Guide Set: Containing 2,868 CMYK colours on both coated and uncoated paper, this set allows designers the opportunity to visualize, communicate and control process colours for type, logos, borders, backgrounds and other graphics treatments.
- Metallics Coated: 301 exquisite metallic colours that enable designers to add luminescence and refined elegance to logos, packaging and branding projects.
- Premium Metallics Coated: 300 sizzling metallic colour swatches developed to meet industry popularity of special-effect inks that can be durable, easily coated and printed without fear of any loss in lustre, tarnishing or blemishing.
- Pastels and Neons Coated & Uncoated: 154 soothing pastel colours and 56 hot neons for designers to use in graphics and packaging designs when softness, pop and/or vibrancy are essential.
- Chips Books: Collection of all Solid, Metallics, Premium Metallics and Pastels & Neon Colour Chip Books to match coordinating guides that allow designers optimal colour communication flexibility and versatility, can be built into colour stories, re-arranged, attached onto design files, presentation and mood boards and then conveniently transported or shipped globally to represent exact colour intent.
- All fourteen guides and books come with a sturdy and contemporary desktop storage stand.
- A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate colour evaluation and matching.
- Purchase of this guide set includes a free download of Pantone Colour Manager Software, worth £90, allowing upload of all the latest colour libraries into your favourite design applications.
- Fourteen total guides and books
- Sets demonstrate the effects of solid and process printing on both coated and uncoated stocks for each colour
- 1,867 solid colours and ink formulations (Formula Guide Solid Coated & Uncoated)
- 1,845 solid colors CMYK, HTML/Hex and sRGB values (Colour Bridge Guide Coated & Uncoated)
- 2,868 process colours (CMYK Guides Coated & Uncoated)
- 301 solid metallic colour and ink formulations (Metallics Coated)
- 300 solid premium metallic colors and ink formulations (Premium Metallics Coated)
- 154 solid pastels and 56 solid neon colours with ink formulations (Pastels & Neons Coated & Uncoated)
- Substrate: Ink on most commonly used industry text-weight paper
- All colours are printed using a uniform ink film thickness
- Pantone Colours are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of Licensees
- Individual guide size: 1 5/8" x 9 1/4"
- Individual book size: 10-1/4 x 8-5/8"
- Mailer Dimensions: 21.25” x 18.5” x 11”
HOW TO USE
- Locate colours chromatically or by number by using the indexes found immediately after the colours (common to all guides excluding CMYK Coated & Uncoated) or in the front of the Chips Books.
- Individual Chip Books replacement pages can be ordered when frequently used colours require replenishment.
- Compare and evaluate colours only under optimal lighting conditions. Use the lighting indicator tool found at the back of the guides or a light booth supporting either D65 or D50 light sources.
- Over time, any and all papers will yellow and inks will fade. In order to ensure you have the most accurate colour for specification and evaluation, Pantone recommends that you replace your guides and books annually.
- 14 books and guides
- Storage and display stand
- Now Includes Free Paper Chip Savers
STOCK AVAILABILITY & DELIVERY
Please note that this is a premium high-value specialist product that is not held in regular stock in our UK storage facilities. We supply this product 'to order' to ensure that our customers always receive the very latest version of the Complete Reference Library, and everything that's included in it. As a result please allow up to 12 working days for delivery from receipt of your payment. We will almost certainly fulfil your order before then but we like to manage our client's expectations for the latest possible lead time.
Warranty, Support & Information
Part Numbers, Product Codes & Barcodes (GTINS)
- SKU: GPC305N
- EAN: 9781590654101
- UPC: 849572005491
- ASIN: B01BESCOZU
- ISBN #: 978-1-590654-10-1
Related Product Collections
Below you will find information relating to SHOP21 Delivery and Shipping
UK Customer Delivery
We always dispatch customer orders as quickly as is possible. Most orders are dispatched by Royal Mail recorded post on the day of the order, or if the postman has already collected the day's orders then it will dispatch the next working day. So all postal orders are normally received by our customers within 48 hours of their order being placed, although frequently they do receive it the day after they have placed the order. Customers who need their products sooner OR who have ordered a product that is too heavy for the post and select courier as the delivery option can expect their orders the following day so long as they place the order before 1:00 pm. The post is currently charged at £4.99 and next day Courier is charged at £15.00
European Union (EU) Delivery & Purchasing
European customers orders are also dispatched immediately/on the same day they have ordered unless the postman has already collected in which case they are prioritised for dispatch the following day. EU orders are sent by Royal Mail International Signed for service and include tracking. Our EU customers receive their orders within 3 to 7 working days, averaging 4/5 working days for postal orders and 2 to 5 working days for courier orders. The post is currently charged at £6.99 and Courier is charged at £27.85
If you are a European Union based business with a valid VAT registration number then you can purchase from us at the ECG intra-community delivery VAT rate of zero per cent (0%). To qualify for this 0% rate customers must be:
1) Based in an EU country that is outside of the UK
2) Be VAT registered in an EU country outside of the UK
3) The delivery address must be to an EU country outside of the UK
International Customer Purchasing and Delivery
Our International customers can also select post or courier for orders, with post currently at £9.99 and courier at £45.00. How long it will take depends on which country we are shipping to, but its always as fast as is possible.
We have been servicing customers around the Globe for over 15 years now and can securely and efficiently fulfil orders to pretty much anywhere including BFPO. If you are an international customer you can purchase from SHOP21 excluding the VAT charge of 20%. Contact us with your requirements to discuss this further.
SOME HAPPY CUSTOMERS
R.S, MP Support, Dept. of Trade & Industry, UK Government.
"Just a short e-mail to say thank you for processing my order with such professionalism and more importantly speed of delivery. I will no doubt bear you in mind with regards to future purchases. Thanks"
Amazing service! Product provided so quickly. Dan kindly answered all my questions swiftly & professionally & bent over backwards to get my product to me earlier than he needed too. Cannot fault the service or Product. Highly recommended.
Mr Leighton, Surrey
Very happy with product, swift delivery, excellent communications with SHOP21. Great product & very courteous service, would highly recommend! Thanks
Excellent service and product!!
Rebecca, Tunbridge Wells
Brilliant service! Arrived the next day, well packaged and a VAT reciept followed. Thanks so much!
Great service, really helpful and quick to dispatch. Thanks again.
Fantastic communication when contacted, always quick to respond, very knowledgable & helpful. Couldn't recommend enough. Great experience over all.
Mr Atherton, Nottinghamshire
Initially didn't have exactly what I needed, but Dan got what I needed through his contacts, much appreciated - will use again!
Brilliant- really pleased with service