IN STOCK at the BEST PRICE
- Best manage your on-press or digital colour reproduction expectations
- Cross-reference PMS colours to sRGB, CMYK and Hex colour for Web/HTML
- Includes 112 New Colours
The Colour Bridge Coated & Uncoated set is a multi-purpose tool for printers, graphics and web designers. It is best used for determining how a Solid Colours will look when reproduced through the four-colour printing process, as well as an HTML value reference for digital media display intent.
- This two-guide set features 1,845 Pantone Matching System Colours shown side-by-side with their four-colour process printed equivalents on both coated and uncoated paper, enabling printers and designers to quickly determine how closely Solid Colours can be matched in CMYK
- Colours are each displayed along with coordinating numbers and CMYK, sRGB and HTML values so that graphic and web designers can easily translate Solid Colours to their ultimate printed or digital design intent
- New colours have been added to the front of the guides, allowing designers to easily find 112 new means of inspiration, expression and opportunities for creativity
- Colours are predominantly arranged chromatically to allow for ease in visually locating colour families and ranges
- Printed colours bleed off both page sides so they can be best analysed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during the evaluation
- An index can be found in the back of each guide for the easy location of colours by number
- The convenient fan guide format allows for optimal colour scanning and portability
- Guides are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate
- A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate colour evaluation and matching
- Two-guide set, Coated & Uncoated, demonstrates the effects of printing on coated and uncoated stocks for each colour
- 1,845 solid colours and CMYK, HTML/Hex and sRGB values
- Screen tint percentages provided to serve as a starting point for adjusting the colour match, if desired
- Material: Ink on text-weight paper
- All colours are printed using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easy to match on press
- A broad selection of market-driven colours, for practically unlimited creativity
- Pantone Colours are internationally recognised for colour communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of Licensees
- Individual guide size: 1 5/8" x 9 1/4"
HOW TO USE COLOUR BRIDGE GUIDE SET
- Locate colours by number by using the index immediately after the 112 New Colours and/or at the back of the guide
- Compare and evaluate colours only under optimal lighting conditions. Use the lighting indicator tool found at the back of the guides or a light booth supporting either D65 or D50 light sources
- Over time any and all papers will yellow and inks will fade. In order to ensure you have the most accurate colour for specification and evaluation, Pantone recommends that you replace your guides and books annually
- Use for digital design, animation and packaging when CMYK process printing is required
- Visually compares spots colours side-by-side with their process printing equivalents
- The only guide that offers both HTML and RGB values for graphics spot colours
1x Colour Manager Software Download
Warranty, Support & Information
- Warranty: 1 Years Manufacturers
- Support Link: Pantone Help Centre
- Shop21 Brand Page: Pantone
Part Numbers, Product Codes & Barcodes (GTINS)
- SKU: GP6102N
- EAN: 9781590654033
- UPC: 849572005422
- ASIN: B01BESCNJM
Related Product Collections
Below you will find information relating to SHOP21 Delivery and Shipping
UK Customer Delivery
We always dispatch customer orders as quickly as is possible. Most orders are dispatched by Royal Mail recorded post on the day of the order, or if the postman has already collected the day's orders then it will dispatch the next working day. So all postal orders are normally received by our customers within 48 hours of their order being placed, although frequently they do receive it the day after they have placed the order. Customers who need their products sooner OR who have ordered a product that is too heavy for the post and select courier as the delivery option can expect their orders the following day so long as they place the order before 1:00 pm. The post is currently charged at £4.99 and next day Courier is charged at £15.00
European Union (EU) Delivery & Purchasing
European customers orders are also dispatched immediately/on the same day they have ordered unless the postman has already collected in which case they are prioritised for dispatch the following day. EU orders are sent by Royal Mail International Signed for service and include tracking. Our EU customers receive their orders within 3 to 7 working days, averaging 4/5 working days for postal orders and 2 to 5 working days for courier orders. The post is currently charged at £6.99 and Courier is charged at £27.85
If you are a European Union based business with a valid VAT registration number then you can purchase from us at the ECG intra-community delivery VAT rate of zero per cent (0%). To qualify for this 0% rate customers must be:
1) Based in an EU country that is outside of the UK
2) Be VAT registered in an EU country outside of the UK
3) The delivery address must be to an EU country outside of the UK
International Customer Purchasing and Delivery
Our International customers can also select post or courier for orders, with post currently at £9.99 and courier at £45.00. How long it will take depends on which country we are shipping to, but its always as fast as is possible.
We have been servicing customers around the Globe for over 15 years now and can securely and efficiently fulfil orders to pretty much anywhere including BFPO. If you are an international customer you can purchase from SHOP21 excluding the VAT charge of 20%. Contact us with your requirements to discuss this further.
SOME HAPPY CUSTOMERS
R.S, MP Support, Dept. of Trade & Industry, UK Government.
"Just a short e-mail to say thank you for processing my order with such professionalism and more importantly speed of delivery. I will no doubt bear you in mind with regards to future purchases. Thanks"
Amazing service! Product provided so quickly. Dan kindly answered all my questions swiftly & professionally & bent over backwards to get my product to me earlier than he needed too. Cannot fault the service or Product. Highly recommended.
Mr Leighton, Surrey
Very happy with product, swift delivery, excellent communications with SHOP21. Great product & very courteous service, would highly recommend! Thanks
Excellent service and product!!
Rebecca, Tunbridge Wells
Brilliant service! Arrived the next day, well packaged and a VAT reciept followed. Thanks so much!
Great service, really helpful and quick to dispatch. Thanks again.
Fantastic communication when contacted, always quick to respond, very knowledgable & helpful. Couldn't recommend enough. Great experience over all.
Mr Atherton, Nottinghamshire
Initially didn't have exactly what I needed, but Dan got what I needed through his contacts, much appreciated - will use again!
Brilliant- really pleased with service