The NEW Pantone Metallic Coated Paper Chip Guide
Contains 655 Metallic colours for packaging and print. These are divided up into 354 metallics colours for packaging and 301 metallics colours for graphic design. There are two base ink colours for Packaging Metallics, which are best used for packaging and signage. There are seven base ink colours for graphics which are best used for literature/publishing, sales and marketing materials, as well as for retail products. An index is also included.
New Colours Included
Whenever Pantone releases a new product they also usually release some new colours with it and this new product is no exception, including 54 new trend-driven colours such as the new Rose Gold base ink.
Replaces older Pantone Metallic colour products
This new product replaces the previous Pantone Metallics GB1505 and those colours are now called Graphics Metallics, and Premium Metallics GB1507 which are now called Packaging Metallics since they are now both combined. Available in either the Chip Book format (on this page) or the Fan Guide format.
- One volume, triple ring binder desktop set
- Paper Chip Saver for re-organisation and storing any loose chips
- Removable, perforated paper chips of Packaging and Commercial Graphics metallic spot colours
- Six colours with six individual 1.2” x 0.8” chips per colour per page
- Printed on 100 lb coated paper stock weight
- Collection of refined and impactful colours for creating noticeable designs
- 54 new colours including Rose Gold base ink
- 354 high-lustre, durable packaging metallic colours
- 301 traditional metallic spot colours
- Removable chip format with triple-sided bleed, ideal for evaluating colour
- Examples of gloss aqueous and speciality coatings
- Every colour is displayed with coordinating numbers
- Palette development, specifying, communicating colour and production
- Packaging and Signage
- Logos and Branding
- Marketing Materials
- Packaging Metallics coat easy and print without blemishing or leafing, tarnishing or loss of lustre
- Complement and broadens the traditional spot colour palette
Further Information & Resources
Warranty & Support
- Warranty: 1 Years Manufacturers
- Support Link: Pantone Help Centre
- Shop21 Brand Page: Pantone
Part Numbers, Product Codes & Barcodes (GTINS)
- SKU: GB1507A
- EAN: 849572031728
- UPC: 849572031728
- ASIN: B07P2JNWY9
Related Product Collections
Below you will find information relating to SHOP21 Delivery and Shipping
UK Customer Delivery
We always dispatch customer orders as quickly as is possible. Most orders are dispatched by Royal Mail recorded post on the day of the order, or if the postman has already collected the day's orders then it will dispatch the next working day. So all postal orders are normally received by our customers within 48 hours of their order being placed, although frequently they do receive it the day after they have placed the order. Customers who need their products sooner OR who have ordered a product that is too heavy for the post and select courier as the delivery option can expect their orders the following day so long as they place the order before 1:00 pm. The post is currently charged at £4.99 and next day Courier is charged at £15.00
European Union (EU) Delivery & Purchasing
European customers orders are also dispatched immediately/on the same day they have ordered unless the postman has already collected in which case they are prioritised for dispatch the following day. EU orders are sent by Royal Mail International Signed for service and include tracking. Our EU customers receive their orders within 3 to 7 working days, averaging 4/5 working days for postal orders and 2 to 5 working days for courier orders. The post is currently charged at £6.99 and Courier is charged at £27.85
If you are a European Union based business with a valid VAT registration number then you can purchase from us at the ECG intra-community delivery VAT rate of zero per cent (0%). To qualify for this 0% rate customers must be:
1) Based in an EU country that is outside of the UK
2) Be VAT registered in an EU country outside of the UK
3) The delivery address must be to an EU country outside of the UK
International Customer Purchasing and Delivery
Our International customers can also select post or courier for orders, with post currently at £9.99 and courier at £45.00. How long it will take depends on which country we are shipping to, but its always as fast as is possible.
We have been servicing customers around the Globe for over 15 years now and can securely and efficiently fulfil orders to pretty much anywhere including BFPO. If you are an international customer you can purchase from SHOP21 excluding the VAT charge of 20%. Contact us with your requirements to discuss this further.
SOME HAPPY CUSTOMERS
R.S, MP Support, Dept. of Trade & Industry, UK Government.
"Just a short e-mail to say thank you for processing my order with such professionalism and more importantly speed of delivery. I will no doubt bear you in mind with regards to future purchases. Thanks"
Amazing service! Product provided so quickly. Dan kindly answered all my questions swiftly & professionally & bent over backwards to get my product to me earlier than he needed too. Cannot fault the service or Product. Highly recommended.
Mr Leighton, Surrey
Very happy with product, swift delivery, excellent communications with SHOP21. Great product & very courteous service, would highly recommend! Thanks
Excellent service and product!!
Rebecca, Tunbridge Wells
Brilliant service! Arrived the next day, well packaged and a VAT reciept followed. Thanks so much!
Great service, really helpful and quick to dispatch. Thanks again.
Fantastic communication when contacted, always quick to respond, very knowledgable & helpful. Couldn't recommend enough. Great experience over all.
Mr Atherton, Nottinghamshire
Initially didn't have exactly what I needed, but Dan got what I needed through his contacts, much appreciated - will use again!
Brilliant- really pleased with service