The Pantone Solid Guide Set offers graphic designers, printers, brand owners and colour decision makers all 2,161 Solid Colours in both fan guide and chip formats, providing the perfect opportunity to most conveniently design, express, specify and approve colour specific colour intent.
- Complete set of 2,161 Pantone Matching Sytem (PMS) Colours
- Guide and chip formats on both coated and uncoated papers
- Includes 294 New Colours
IN STOCK at the BEST PRICE anywhere online or in-store
PANTONE SOLID COLOUR SET INCLUDES
- Pantone Formula Guide Set: This two-guide set is a must-have tool for designers, printers and colour decision makers best used for specifying and approving Spot Colours in graphics projects, especially logos, branded designs and packaging
- Pantone Solid Chips Books Set: This two-book set allows designers optimal colour communication flexibility and versatility. Chips can be easily removed, built into colour stories, re-arranged, attached on to design files, presentation and mood boards and then conveniently transported or shipped globally to represent exact colour intent
- The set offers all 2,161 Solid Colours printed (guides) and then also perforated (chips books) into removable chips on both coated and uncoated paper
- New colours have been added to the front of the guides and books, allowing designers to easily find 294 new means and opportunities for creativity
- Printed colours bleed off multiple edges on both pages and chips so colours can be best analysed for matching when laid on top of printed works
- Colours are predominantly arranged chromatically and follow the same page order as in both the guides and books to allow for ease in visually locating colour families and ranges
- Replacement chips book pages provide designers and printers with an economical means of keeping books fresh and complete and can be easily ordered at
- A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate colour evaluation and matching
- Pantone Colour Manager Software download for updating colours in popular design applications
- Four total guides and books
- Set demonstrates the effects of solid printing on both coated and uncoated stocks for each colour
- 2,161 solid colours with ink formulations
- Substrate: Ink on most commonly used industry text-weight paper
- All colours are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easy to match on press
- Pantone Colours are internationally recognised for colour communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of Licensees
HOW TO USE
- Locate colours chromatically or by number by using the indexes found immediately after the colours or in the fronts of the chips books
- Individual chips book replacement pages can be found and ordered when frequently used colours require replenishment
- Compare and evaluate colours only under optimal lighting conditions. Use the lighting indicator tool found at the back of the guides or a light booth supporting either D65 or D50 light sources
- Over time, any and all papers will yellow and inks will fade. In order to ensure you have the most accurate colour for specification and evaluation, Pantone recommends that you replace your guides and books annually
- Use for logos & branding, packaging and colour specification, sharing and evaluation
- Ink formulations provide the most accurate method for achieving colour on printed materials
- Solid Chips provide Pantone spot colours in the easiest formats to share, transport or build palettes
Warranty, Support & Information
Part Numbers, Product Codes & Barcodes (GTINS)
- SKU: GP1608A
- EAN: 9781590654781
- UPC: 849572033913
- ASIN: B07WPG8M82
Related Product Collections
Below you will find information relating to SHOP21 Delivery and Shipping
UK Customer Delivery
We always dispatch customer orders as quickly as is possible. Most orders are dispatched by Royal Mail recorded post on the day of the order, or if the postman has already collected the day's orders then it will dispatch the next working day. So all postal orders are normally received by our customers within 48 hours of their order being placed, although frequently they do receive it the day after they have placed the order. Customers who need their products sooner OR who have ordered a product that is too heavy or valuable for the post and select courier as the delivery option can expect their orders the following day so long as they place the order before 1:00 pm. The post is currently charged at £4.99 and next day Courier is charged at £15.00
Please note that postal orders only cover up to a value of £50 so if you order a higher value item you may want to seriously considering Courier option to ensure its full value is covered.
European Union (EU) Delivery & Purchasing
European customer's orders are also dispatched immediately/on the same day they have ordered unless the postman has already collected in which case they are prioritised for dispatch the following day. EU orders are sent by Royal Mail International Signed for service and include tracking. Our EU customers receive their orders within 3 to 7 working days, averaging 4 to 5 working days for postal orders and 2 to 5 working days for courier orders. The post is currently charged at £14.95 and Courier is charged at £39.95
Please note that postal orders only cover up to a value of £50 so if you order a higher value item you may want to seriously consider the Courier shipping option to ensure its full value is covered.
European orders are charged ex VAT (sales tax) which means you may well be charged sales/import tax at the point of delivery or via your local customs office.
If you are a European Union based business with a valid VAT registration number then you can purchase from us at the ECG intra-community delivery VAT rate of zero percent (0%). To qualify for this 0% rate customers must be:
1) Based in an EU country.
2) Be VAT registered in an EU country.
3) The delivery address must be to an EU country.
Until we set up an office in the EU all EU orders will be charged ex VAT which means you may well be charged VAT at the point of delivery or via your local customs office.
International Customer Purchasing and Delivery
Our International customers can also select post or courier for orders, with post currently at £9.99 and courier at £50.00. How long it will take depends on which country we are shipping to, but its always as fast as is possible.
International orders are charged ex VAT (sales tax) which means you may well be charged sales/import tax at the point of delivery or via your local customs office.
We have been servicing customers around the Globe for over 15 years now and can securely and efficiently fulfil orders to pretty much anywhere including BFPO. If you are an international customer you can purchase from SHOP21 excluding the VAT charge of 20%. Contact us with your requirements to discuss this further.
International orders are charged ex VAT which means you may well be charged VAT at the point of delivery or via your local customs office.
SOME HAPPY CUSTOMERS
R.S, MP Support, Dept. of Trade & Industry, UK Government.
"Just a short e-mail to say thank you for processing my order with such professionalism and more importantly speed of delivery. I will no doubt bear you in mind with regards to future purchases. Thanks"
Amazing service! Product provided so quickly. Dan kindly answered all my questions swiftly & professionally & bent over backwards to get my product to me earlier than he needed too. Cannot fault the service or Product. Highly recommended.
Mr Leighton, Surrey
Very happy with product, swift delivery, excellent communications with SHOP21. Great product & very courteous service, would highly recommend! Thanks
Excellent service and product!!
Rebecca, Tunbridge Wells
Brilliant service! Arrived the next day, well packaged and a VAT reciept followed. Thanks so much!
Great service, really helpful and quick to dispatch. Thanks again.
Fantastic communication when contacted, always quick to respond, very knowledgable & helpful. Couldn't recommend enough. Great experience over all.
Mr Atherton, Nottinghamshire
Initially didn't have exactly what I needed, but Dan got what I needed through his contacts, much appreciated - will use again!
Brilliant- really pleased with service