IN STOCK at the BEST PRICE
- Two-book set: Coated & Uncoated
- Tear-out chips on replaceable three-ring binder pages
- 1,867 Solid Pantone Matching System Colours
- Including 112 New Colours
The Plus Series Solid Chips set contains all 1,867 PMS Colours in a convenient, removable chip format that graphic designers, brand owners and printers can easily use to express, demonstrate and specify colour inspiration and intent.
- Individual chips allow designers optimal colour communication flexibility and versatility as they can be easily removed, built into colour stories, re-arranged, attached on to design files, presentation and mood boards and then transported or shipped globally to representation exact colour intent.
- This two-book set features 1,867 Solid Colours printed and perforated into removable chips on both coated and uncoated paper.
- New colours have been added to the front of the books, allowing designers to easily find 112 new means and opportunities for creativity.
- Printed chip colours bleed off edges on three sides so colours can be best analysed for matching when chips are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
- Colours are predominantly arranged chromatically and follow the same page order as the Pantone Plus Series Guides to allow for ease in visually locating colour families and ranges.
- If searching for colours by number, users can find an easy-to-read index immediately after the new 112 colours and before the other 1,755.
- Replacement pages provide designers and printers with an economical means of keeping books fresh and complete and can be easily ordered.
- Chips are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
- All colours have been specially formulated to print using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easy to match on press.
- Pantone Colour Manager Software download for updating colours in popular design applications
Pantone Solid Chips SPECIFICATIONS
- Two books: Solid Coated and Solid Uncoated
- Tear-out chips on replaceable three-ring binder pages
- 1,867 solid colours
- Each page provides seven colours - six individual chips per colour
- Set demonstrates the effects of printing on coated and uncoated stocks for each colour
- Substrate: Ink on text-weight paper
- All colours are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easy to match on press
- Pantone Colours are internationally recognised for colour communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of licensees
- Individual chips measure approximately 7/8” x 1-1/8”
HOW TO USE
- Locate colours by number by using the index immediately after the 112 New colours in the book.
- Individual replacement pages can be found and ordered when frequently used colours require replenishment.
- Compare and evaluate colours only under optimal lighting conditions. It is a best practice to use either a Lighting Indicator Sticker to determine if available lighting conditions are sufficient or a light booth supporting either D65 or D50 light sources.
- Over time, any and all papers will yellow and inks will fade. In order to ensure you have the most accurate colour for specification and evaluation, Pantone recommends that you replace your guides and books annually.
- Use for a palette, mood board and concept building and for colour specification, sharing and evaluation
- Provides Pantone spot colours in the easiest format to share, transport, or build palettes
- Replacement Chip Pages sold separately for when colours run out
- Two Pantone Solid Chip Ring Binder Books
Warranty, Support & More Information
Part Numbers, Official Product Codes & Barcodes (GTINS)
- SKU: GP1606N
- EAN: 9781590654019
- UPC: 849572005408
- ASIN: B01BESCN88
Related Product Collections
Below you will find information relating to SHOP21 Delivery and Shipping
UK Customer Delivery
We always dispatch customer orders as quickly as is possible. Most orders are dispatched by Royal Mail recorded post on the day of the order, or if the postman has already collected the day's orders then it will dispatch the next working day. So all postal orders are normally received by our customers within 48 hours of their order being placed, although frequently they do receive it the day after they have placed the order. Customers who need their products sooner OR who have ordered a product that is too heavy for the post and select courier as the delivery option can expect their orders the following day so long as they place the order before 1:00 pm. The post is currently charged at £4.99 and next day Courier is charged at £15.00
European Union (EU) Delivery & Purchasing
European customers orders are also dispatched immediately/on the same day they have ordered unless the postman has already collected in which case they are prioritised for dispatch the following day. EU orders are sent by Royal Mail International Signed for service and include tracking. Our EU customers receive their orders within 3 to 7 working days, averaging 4/5 working days for postal orders and 2 to 5 working days for courier orders. The post is currently charged at £6.99 and Courier is charged at £27.85
If you are a European Union based business with a valid VAT registration number then you can purchase from us at the ECG intra-community delivery VAT rate of zero per cent (0%). To qualify for this 0% rate customers must be:
1) Based in an EU country that is outside of the UK
2) Be VAT registered in an EU country outside of the UK
3) The delivery address must be to an EU country outside of the UK
International Customer Purchasing and Delivery
Our International customers can also select post or courier for orders, with post currently at £9.99 and courier at £45.00. How long it will take depends on which country we are shipping to, but its always as fast as is possible.
We have been servicing customers around the Globe for over 15 years now and can securely and efficiently fulfil orders to pretty much anywhere including BFPO. If you are an international customer you can purchase from SHOP21 excluding the VAT charge of 20%. Contact us with your requirements to discuss this further.
SOME HAPPY CUSTOMERS
R.S, MP Support, Dept. of Trade & Industry, UK Government.
"Just a short e-mail to say thank you for processing my order with such professionalism and more importantly speed of delivery. I will no doubt bear you in mind with regards to future purchases. Thanks"
Amazing service! Product provided so quickly. Dan kindly answered all my questions swiftly & professionally & bent over backwards to get my product to me earlier than he needed too. Cannot fault the service or Product. Highly recommended.
Mr Leighton, Surrey
Very happy with product, swift delivery, excellent communications with SHOP21. Great product & very courteous service, would highly recommend! Thanks
Excellent service and product!!
Rebecca, Tunbridge Wells
Brilliant service! Arrived the next day, well packaged and a VAT reciept followed. Thanks so much!
Great service, really helpful and quick to dispatch. Thanks again.
Fantastic communication when contacted, always quick to respond, very knowledgable & helpful. Couldn't recommend enough. Great experience over all.
Mr Atherton, Nottinghamshire
Initially didn't have exactly what I needed, but Dan got what I needed through his contacts, much appreciated - will use again!
Brilliant- really pleased with service