In Stock at the Best Price
- Five-guide solid and special effects colour ensemble
- Set includes Formula Guide, Metallics, Premium Metallics and Pastels & Neons Guides
- Formula Guides include 294 New Solid Colours
The Solid Guide Set features a comprehensive collection of all solid and special effects colours. It is a versatile and trend driven set for multimedia and graphic designers, pre-press professionals and printers for inspiration, creation, specification, matching and approving colour.
Pantone Solid Guide SET INCLUDES
Formula Guide Set: This two-guide set features 2,161 Solid Colours printed on both coated and uncoated paper - a must-have tool for designers, printers and colour decision makers. Best used for specifying and approving Spot Colours in graphic projects especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
- Metallics Coated: 301 exquisite metallic colours that enable designers to add luminescence and refined elegance to logos, packaging and branding projects and 354 sizzling metallic colour swatches developed to meet industry popularity of special-effect inks that can be durable, easily coated and printed without fear of any loss in lustre, tarnishing or blemishing.
- Pastels and Neons Coated & Uncoated: 154 soothing pastel colours and 56 hot neons for designers to use in graphics and packaging designs when softness, pop and/or vibrancy are essential.
- Colour Manager Software download for updating colours in popular design applications
- Colours are each displayed with coordinating numbers and ink formulations so that printers anywhere in the world will understand clearly how to best mix colours when matching on-press.
- Colours are predominantly arranged chromatically to allow for ease in visually locating colour families and ranges.
- Printed colours bleed off both page sides so colours can be best analysed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
- Guides are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
- A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate colour evaluation and matching.
- Five total guides
- 2,161 solid colours and ink formulations
- 301 solid metallic colour and ink formulations
- 354 solid premium metallic colours and ink formulations
- 154 solid pastels and 56 solid neon colours with ink formulations
- Substrate: Ink on most commonly used industry text-weight paper
- All colours are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easy to match on press
- Pantone Colours are internationally recognised for colour communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of licensees
HOW TO USE
- Locate colours chromatically or by number by using the indexes found immediately after the colours.
- Compare and evaluate colours only under optimal lighting conditions. Use the lighting indicator tool found at the back of the guides or a light booth supporting either D65 or D50 light sources.
- Over time, any and all papers will yellow and inks will fade. In order to ensure you have the most accurate colour for specification and evaluation, Pantone recommends that you replace your guides and books annually.
- Use for logos & branding, packaging and colour specification, sharing and evaluation
- The complete assortment of spot colour fan guides in one cost-saving bundle
- Ink formulations provide the most accurate method for achieving colour on printed materials
Warranty, Support & Information
Part Numbers, Product Codes & Barcodes (GTINS)
- SKU: GP1605A
- EAN: 9781590654804
- UPC: 849572033937
- ISBN: 9781590654804
- ASIN: B07WWKJ22Q
Related Product Collections
VIDEO: 'Chipp Kidd' discusses Pantone Solid Colours
Below you will find information relating to SHOP21 Delivery and Shipping
UK Customer Delivery
We always dispatch customer orders as quickly as is possible. Most orders are dispatched by Royal Mail recorded post on the day of the order, or if the postman has already collected the day's orders then it will dispatch the next working day. So all postal orders are normally received by our customers within 48 hours of their order being placed, although frequently they do receive it the day after they have placed the order. Customers who need their products sooner OR who have ordered a product that is too heavy for the post and select courier as the delivery option can expect their orders the following day so long as they place the order before 1:00 pm. The post is currently charged at £4.99 and next day Courier is charged at £15.00
European Union (EU) Delivery & Purchasing
European customers orders are also dispatched immediately/on the same day they have ordered unless the postman has already collected in which case they are prioritised for dispatch the following day. EU orders are sent by Royal Mail International Signed for service and include tracking. Our EU customers receive their orders within 3 to 7 working days, averaging 4/5 working days for postal orders and 2 to 5 working days for courier orders. The post is currently charged at £6.99 and Courier is charged at £27.85
If you are a European Union based business with a valid VAT registration number then you can purchase from us at the ECG intra-community delivery VAT rate of zero per cent (0%). To qualify for this 0% rate customers must be:
1) Based in an EU country that is outside of the UK
2) Be VAT registered in an EU country outside of the UK
3) The delivery address must be to an EU country outside of the UK
International Customer Purchasing and Delivery
Our International customers can also select post or courier for orders, with post currently at £9.99 and courier at £45.00. How long it will take depends on which country we are shipping to, but its always as fast as is possible.
We have been servicing customers around the Globe for over 15 years now and can securely and efficiently fulfil orders to pretty much anywhere including BFPO. If you are an international customer you can purchase from SHOP21 excluding the VAT charge of 20%. Contact us with your requirements to discuss this further.
SOME HAPPY CUSTOMERS
R.S, MP Support, Dept. of Trade & Industry, UK Government.
"Just a short e-mail to say thank you for processing my order with such professionalism and more importantly speed of delivery. I will no doubt bear you in mind with regards to future purchases. Thanks"
Amazing service! Product provided so quickly. Dan kindly answered all my questions swiftly & professionally & bent over backwards to get my product to me earlier than he needed too. Cannot fault the service or Product. Highly recommended.
Mr Leighton, Surrey
Very happy with product, swift delivery, excellent communications with SHOP21. Great product & very courteous service, would highly recommend! Thanks
Excellent service and product!!
Rebecca, Tunbridge Wells
Brilliant service! Arrived the next day, well packaged and a VAT reciept followed. Thanks so much!
Great service, really helpful and quick to dispatch. Thanks again.
Fantastic communication when contacted, always quick to respond, very knowledgable & helpful. Couldn't recommend enough. Great experience over all.
Mr Atherton, Nottinghamshire
Initially didn't have exactly what I needed, but Dan got what I needed through his contacts, much appreciated - will use again!
Brilliant- really pleased with service