The Plastics Transparent Selector contains a full palette of 735 colours including a complete range of chromatics, browns, greys, pearlescent's, fluorescents and metallics.
Each chip provides three steps of thickness to display different levels of translucency. Chips are conveniently arranged and stored in custom three-ring binders. All chips have a gloss finish.
- 735 colours to choose from
- Stored in three-ring binders with removable general purpose polystyrene chips that snap neatly into moulded pages
- Each selector chip measures 27 x 33 mm (1.1 inches x 1.3 inches) and has three steps of thickness: 1, 2 and 3 mm (.04, .08 and .12 inches)
- Each colour identified with a distinct number or name
- Allows accurate selection, specification, communication and control of colour in plastics
- Saves time and cost of repeated attempts to match from non-plastic colour references
- Provides a standard against which to check completed jobs
- Binders provide improved convenience and portability
- Removable selector chips provide flexibility of creating your own palettes for customers and projects
- Employs unique Pantone Colour Reference Numbers for worldwide communication of plastic colors
- Access to technical and manufacturing support through leading licensed pigment/colorant manufacturers
- Use for transparent hard goods, consumer packaged goods, glassware, cosmetics and more
- Use for palette development and visual inspiration, not for colour communication or production
- 1 x Plastics Transparent selector 2 binders (735 colours)
STOCK AVAILABILITY & DELIVERY
Please note that these high value/premium and specialist products are not held in regular stock in the UK. We supply this product 'to order' meaning that we ship these direct to our customers from the manufacturer to ensure that our customers always receive the very latest version in the quickest possible time. As a result please allow up to 12 working days for delivery from receipt of your order. We will almost certainly fulfill your order before then but we like to manage our clients expectations for the latest possible lead time.
Warranty, Support & Information
Part Numbers, Product Codes & Barcodes (GTINS)
- SKU: PBT100
- EAN: 9781576164761
- UPC: 874086002186
- ASIN: B000TTZMH8
Related Product Collections
Below you will find information relating to SHOP21 Delivery and Shipping
UK Customer Delivery
We always dispatch customer orders as quickly as is possible. Most orders are dispatched by Royal Mail recorded post on the day of the order, or if the postman has already collected the day's orders then it will dispatch the next working day. So all postal orders are normally received by our customers within 48 hours of their order being placed, although frequently they do receive it the day after they have placed the order. Customers who need their products sooner OR who have ordered a product that is too heavy for the post and select courier as the delivery option can expect their orders the following day so long as they place the order before 1:00 pm. The post is currently charged at £4.99 and next day Courier is charged at £15.00
European Union (EU) Delivery & Purchasing
European customers orders are also dispatched immediately/on the same day they have ordered unless the postman has already collected in which case they are prioritised for dispatch the following day. EU orders are sent by Royal Mail International Signed for service and include tracking. Our EU customers receive their orders within 3 to 7 working days, averaging 4/5 working days for postal orders and 2 to 5 working days for courier orders. The post is currently charged at £6.99 and Courier is charged at £27.85
If you are a European Union based business with a valid VAT registration number then you can purchase from us at the ECG intra-community delivery VAT rate of zero per cent (0%). To qualify for this 0% rate customers must be:
1) Based in an EU country that is outside of the UK
2) Be VAT registered in an EU country outside of the UK
3) The delivery address must be to an EU country outside of the UK
International Customer Purchasing and Delivery
Our International customers can also select post or courier for orders, with post currently at £9.99 and courier at £45.00. How long it will take depends on which country we are shipping to, but its always as fast as is possible.
We have been servicing customers around the Globe for over 15 years now and can securely and efficiently fulfil orders to pretty much anywhere including BFPO. If you are an international customer you can purchase from SHOP21 excluding the VAT charge of 20%. Contact us with your requirements to discuss this further.
SOME HAPPY CUSTOMERS
R.S, MP Support, Dept. of Trade & Industry, UK Government.
"Just a short e-mail to say thank you for processing my order with such professionalism and more importantly speed of delivery. I will no doubt bear you in mind with regards to future purchases. Thanks"
Amazing service! Product provided so quickly. Dan kindly answered all my questions swiftly & professionally & bent over backwards to get my product to me earlier than he needed too. Cannot fault the service or Product. Highly recommended.
Mr Leighton, Surrey
Very happy with product, swift delivery, excellent communications with SHOP21. Great product & very courteous service, would highly recommend! Thanks
Excellent service and product!!
Rebecca, Tunbridge Wells
Brilliant service! Arrived the next day, well packaged and a VAT reciept followed. Thanks so much!
Great service, really helpful and quick to dispatch. Thanks again.
Fantastic communication when contacted, always quick to respond, very knowledgable & helpful. Couldn't recommend enough. Great experience over all.
Mr Atherton, Nottinghamshire
Initially didn't have exactly what I needed, but Dan got what I needed through his contacts, much appreciated - will use again!
Brilliant- really pleased with service