In Stock at the Best Price
Meet the demand for speciality colours!
The new Plus Series Pastels & Neons Chips bring together 154 soothing pastels and 56 hot neons in a convenient colour chip format that attaches to artwork and digital files for easy and consistent colour communication. Contemporary colours arranged chromatically for intuitive selection. Ink mixing formulas are provided. Compatible with today’s digital workflows. Text weight paper is used, to match popular print specifications.
Each colour is provided on an individual loose-leaf-style page containing six tear-out colour chips.
Pantone is the only internationally recognised colour communication system. You can specify their colours with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.
Pantone Pastels & Neons Chips FEATURES
- Broad colour palette of 154 pastels and 56 neons
- Chromatic arrangement
- Each colour identified with a distinct PANTONE Number
- Tear-out colour chips on replaceable 3-ring binder pages
- Text-weight paper
- Pantone Colour Manager Software download for updating colours in popular design applications
- Contemporary, market-driven colour palette
- Easy-to-use and portable loose-leaf format
- Chromatic layout makes it easy to locate the desired colour
- One book allows you to select a colour and specify with a chip for accurate communication
- Eliminates errors in ink mixing by providing formulas
- Each chip provides a printing standard with colours that bleed for ease and accuracy in checking “on press”
- Digitally compatible
- Pantone Colours are internationally recognised for colour communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of licensees
- Use for palette, mood board, and concept building and for colour specification, sharing and evaluation
- Broadens and complements the traditional spot colour palette (as found in Solid Chips Books)
- Replacement Chip Pages sold separately for when colours run out
- One ring bound Pastels and Neons Chip Book
Warranty, Support & Information
Part Numbers, Product Codes & Barcodes (GTINS)
- SKU: GB1504
- EAN: 9781590653197
- UPC: 849572001776
- ASIN: 159065319X
Related Product Collections
Below you will find information relating to SHOP21 Delivery and Shipping
UK Customer Delivery
We always dispatch customer orders as quickly as is possible. Most orders are dispatched by Royal Mail recorded post on the day of the order, or if the postman has already collected the day's orders then it will dispatch the next working day. So all postal orders are normally received by our customers within 48 hours of their order being placed, although frequently they do receive it the day after they have placed the order. Customers who need their products sooner OR who have ordered a product that is too heavy for the post and select courier as the delivery option can expect their orders the following day so long as they place the order before 1:00 pm. The post is currently charged at £4.99 and next day Courier is charged at £15.00
European Union (EU) Delivery & Purchasing
European customers orders are also dispatched immediately/on the same day they have ordered unless the postman has already collected in which case they are prioritised for dispatch the following day. EU orders are sent by Royal Mail International Signed for service and include tracking. Our EU customers receive their orders within 3 to 7 working days, averaging 4/5 working days for postal orders and 2 to 5 working days for courier orders. The post is currently charged at £6.99 and Courier is charged at £27.85
If you are a European Union based business with a valid VAT registration number then you can purchase from us at the ECG intra-community delivery VAT rate of zero per cent (0%). To qualify for this 0% rate customers must be:
1) Based in an EU country that is outside of the UK
2) Be VAT registered in an EU country outside of the UK
3) The delivery address must be to an EU country outside of the UK
International Customer Purchasing and Delivery
Our International customers can also select post or courier for orders, with post currently at £9.99 and courier at £45.00. How long it will take depends on which country we are shipping to, but its always as fast as is possible.
We have been servicing customers around the Globe for over 15 years now and can securely and efficiently fulfil orders to pretty much anywhere including BFPO. If you are an international customer you can purchase from SHOP21 excluding the VAT charge of 20%. Contact us with your requirements to discuss this further.
SOME HAPPY CUSTOMERS
R.S, MP Support, Dept. of Trade & Industry, UK Government.
"Just a short e-mail to say thank you for processing my order with such professionalism and more importantly speed of delivery. I will no doubt bear you in mind with regards to future purchases. Thanks"
Amazing service! Product provided so quickly. Dan kindly answered all my questions swiftly & professionally & bent over backwards to get my product to me earlier than he needed too. Cannot fault the service or Product. Highly recommended.
Mr Leighton, Surrey
Very happy with product, swift delivery, excellent communications with SHOP21. Great product & very courteous service, would highly recommend! Thanks
Excellent service and product!!
Rebecca, Tunbridge Wells
Brilliant service! Arrived the next day, well packaged and a VAT reciept followed. Thanks so much!
Great service, really helpful and quick to dispatch. Thanks again.
Fantastic communication when contacted, always quick to respond, very knowledgable & helpful. Couldn't recommend enough. Great experience over all.
Mr Atherton, Nottinghamshire
Initially didn't have exactly what I needed, but Dan got what I needed through his contacts, much appreciated - will use again!
Brilliant- really pleased with service