IN STOCK at the BEST PRICE
New Electric Hues Add Colour Vibrancy and a Brilliant Pop to Your Designs. Pantone Nylon Brights set feature 21 fluorescent and neon colours in nylon textile:
- New collection of nylon swatches featuring the 21 most important shocking fluorescent shades provides designers developing products in nylon materials with an internationally recognized standard for accurate colour selection, specification and reproduction
- Set of 21 1 1/3" x 4" loose format nylon swatch standards are conveniently packaged on a single ring for easy removability and generously sized to provide greater visualization
- Hot nylon shades are ideal on their own or can be mixed together to create more intense colour schemes
- Each nylon brights swatch ring set includes a BHT-free amber UV pouch to protect the colours while not in use
- Includes Pantone Color Manager software download enabling digital design with all colour libraries
Of these twenty-one super bright colours, fourteen contain flavine or rhodamine acid dyestuff; this qualifies them as “true” fluorescents in that they absorb invisible ultraviolet light and emit it as visible light, increasing the color’s perceived brightness. However, colours containing fluorescent dyes are, by nature, less resistant to the degrading effects of light and water. There are treatments that can be added to increase colour fastness and durability.
COLOUR PERFORMANCE DATA
Every Nylon Brights dye lot is evaluated against a master digital standard and must pass both digital and visual evaluation. All colours are dyed in Nylon 6.6, a much-improved fibre for light fastness and wash fastness over Nylon 6. Click here to download fastness standards data and ISO specifications, as well as dyer's notes and suggested markets for using Nylon Brights. To learn more about managing fluorescent colours, visit www.pantone.com/nylonbrights/colorfastness
Click Match Pantone Colors for more information on starting dyestuff formulations and in-plant local technical support.
Register your new Pantone Fashion + Home System product to download your free copy of the Color Manager Software. This software will update your design applications with colours from all of their colour libraries.
- Removable nylon colour swatches of all 21 colours presented on a single ring
- Colours are arranged by colour family
- All 1 1/4" x 4" loose format fabric swatches are numerically referenced and named in English
- Colour swatches come off rings easily so you can compare and combine them to develop your own colour story
- Packaged with a BHT-free amber pouch
- Includes Pantone Color Manager Software download for digital design
- Every 1 1/4" x 4" fabric colour swatch is large enough to make true colour decisions
- The loose, unbacked design enables the fabric to be compared to skin tones and other materials
- A standard language of communication that is understood around the world
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify colour choices to clients and manufacturers
- As a production tool, any Fashion and Home Colour can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit Fashion and Home Colour Number
- The Pantone Colours are your benchmark standards that should be used to set up your primary colour standards to be approved for production
- As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the Fashion and Home Colours assures reliable colour reproduction time and time again
- Color Manager Software enables digital design with all Pantone Colour libraries
- Intimate Apparel
Warranty, Support & Information
- Warranty: 1 Years Manufacturers
- Support Link: Pantone Help Centre
- Shop21 Brand Page: Pantone
Part Numbers, Product Codes & Barcodes (GTINS)
- SKU: FFN100
- EAN: 9781590652053
- UPC: 848826026091
- ASIN: 1590652053
Related Product Collections
Below you will find information relating to SHOP21 Delivery and Shipping
UK Customer Delivery
We always dispatch customer orders as quickly as is possible. Most orders are dispatched by Royal Mail recorded post on the day of the order, or if the postman has already collected the day's orders then it will dispatch the next working day. So all postal orders are normally received by our customers within 48 hours of their order being placed, although frequently they do receive it the day after they have placed the order. Customers who need their products sooner OR who have ordered a product that is too heavy for the post and select courier as the delivery option can expect their orders the following day so long as they place the order before 1:00 pm. The post is currently charged at £4.99 and next day Courier is charged at £15.00
European Union (EU) Delivery & Purchasing
European customers orders are also dispatched immediately/on the same day they have ordered unless the postman has already collected in which case they are prioritised for dispatch the following day. EU orders are sent by Royal Mail International Signed for service and include tracking. Our EU customers receive their orders within 3 to 7 working days, averaging 4/5 working days for postal orders and 2 to 5 working days for courier orders. The post is currently charged at £6.99 and Courier is charged at £27.85
If you are a European Union based business with a valid VAT registration number then you can purchase from us at the ECG intra-community delivery VAT rate of zero per cent (0%). To qualify for this 0% rate customers must be:
1) Based in an EU country that is outside of the UK
2) Be VAT registered in an EU country outside of the UK
3) The delivery address must be to an EU country outside of the UK
International Customer Purchasing and Delivery
Our International customers can also select post or courier for orders, with post currently at £9.99 and courier at £45.00. How long it will take depends on which country we are shipping to, but its always as fast as is possible.
We have been servicing customers around the Globe for over 15 years now and can securely and efficiently fulfil orders to pretty much anywhere including BFPO. If you are an international customer you can purchase from SHOP21 excluding the VAT charge of 20%. Contact us with your requirements to discuss this further.
SOME HAPPY CUSTOMERS
R.S, MP Support, Dept. of Trade & Industry, UK Government.
"Just a short e-mail to say thank you for processing my order with such professionalism and more importantly speed of delivery. I will no doubt bear you in mind with regards to future purchases. Thanks"
Amazing service! Product provided so quickly. Dan kindly answered all my questions swiftly & professionally & bent over backwards to get my product to me earlier than he needed too. Cannot fault the service or Product. Highly recommended.
Mr Leighton, Surrey
Very happy with product, swift delivery, excellent communications with SHOP21. Great product & very courteous service, would highly recommend! Thanks
Excellent service and product!!
Rebecca, Tunbridge Wells
Brilliant service! Arrived the next day, well packaged and a VAT reciept followed. Thanks so much!
Great service, really helpful and quick to dispatch. Thanks again.
Fantastic communication when contacted, always quick to respond, very knowledgable & helpful. Couldn't recommend enough. Great experience over all.
Mr Atherton, Nottinghamshire
Initially didn't have exactly what I needed, but Dan got what I needed through his contacts, much appreciated - will use again!
Brilliant- really pleased with service