In Stock at the Best Price
Start down your path of design discovery with a professional colour tool developed to help you explore your creativity and colour match accurately from inspiration through to realisation!
The Plus Series Starter Guide is a great way to begin using Pantone Colours in your design work. It’s perfect for students or anyone starting out in design.The Starter Guide contains selections from all Plus Series Colour libraries: Pastels on Coated & Uncoated stock, Neons Coated & Uncoated, Premium Metallics Coated; Classic Metallic Coated; and Solid Colours Coated & Uncoated. In total the guide contains 543 Colours. Pages are arranged chromatically, in colour families, to enhance inspiration and creativity. An index is located at the back, to assist in locating specific colours.
The Starter Guide is a sampler of “mini” Plus Series Colour libraries, designed to introduce you to the creative flexibility and ease of using the Pantone Colour System.
Pantone set the global standard for colour management and have done so since the 1960s and are the only internationally recognised colour communication system. You can specify Colours with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.
Purchase of this guide set includes a free download of Pantone Color Manager Software, worth £90 which allows upload of all the latest Colour Libraries into your favourite design applications.
Pantone Starter Guide FEATURES
- 543 Pantone Colours selected from all Plus Series Solid Colour libraries
- Text-weight paper substrates
- Each colour identified by a unique name and/or number
- Chromatically arranged fan format
- All colours mixed from a set of 14 Basic Colour Inks (metallics also include a metallic base)
- Premium Metallics formulated with non-leafing, coatable inks
- Contains lithographic printing ink mixing formulas for every colour in parts and/or percentages
- Colours bleed for ease and accuracy in checking colours
- A broad selection of market-driven colours, for practically unlimited creativity
- The chromatic format makes colour selection more intuitive
- Substrate paper stock matches popular print specifications
- All new colours are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easily matched on press
- Eliminates the guesswork in colour selection and verification
- Easy to communicate colours by distinct number or name
- Solid Colours (non-metallics) display the effects of coated and uncoated stocks
- Premium Metallics can be coated with aqueous and UV coatings
- Colours are internationally recognised for colour communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of Pantone Licensees
- Use for learning spot colour specification in graphic design
- Starter Guide provides an entry point to the Pantone graphics system
- Ink formulations provide the most accurate method for achieving printed colour
- 1x Starter Guide Coated and Uncoated
Warranty, Support & Information
Part Numbers, Product Codes & Barcodes (GTINS)
- SKU: GG1511
- EAN: 9781590653258
- UPC: 849572001837
- ASIN: 1590653254
Related Product Collections
Below you will find information relating to SHOP21 Delivery and Shipping
UK Customer Delivery
We always dispatch customer orders as quickly as is possible. Most orders are dispatched by Royal Mail recorded post on the day of the order, or if the postman has already collected the day's orders then it will dispatch the next working day. So all postal orders are normally received by our customers within 48 hours of their order being placed, although frequently they do receive it the day after they have placed the order. Customers who need their products sooner OR who have ordered a product that is too heavy for the post and select courier as the delivery option can expect their orders the following day so long as they place the order before 1:00 pm. The post is currently charged at £4.99 and next day Courier is charged at £15.00
European Union (EU) Delivery & Purchasing
European customers orders are also dispatched immediately/on the same day they have ordered unless the postman has already collected in which case they are prioritised for dispatch the following day. EU orders are sent by Royal Mail International Signed for service and include tracking. Our EU customers receive their orders within 3 to 7 working days, averaging 4/5 working days for postal orders and 2 to 5 working days for courier orders. The post is currently charged at £6.99 and Courier is charged at £27.85
If you are a European Union based business with a valid VAT registration number then you can purchase from us at the ECG intra-community delivery VAT rate of zero per cent (0%). To qualify for this 0% rate customers must be:
1) Based in an EU country that is outside of the UK
2) Be VAT registered in an EU country outside of the UK
3) The delivery address must be to an EU country outside of the UK
International Customer Purchasing and Delivery
Our International customers can also select post or courier for orders, with post currently at £9.99 and courier at £45.00. How long it will take depends on which country we are shipping to, but its always as fast as is possible.
We have been servicing customers around the Globe for over 15 years now and can securely and efficiently fulfil orders to pretty much anywhere including BFPO. If you are an international customer you can purchase from SHOP21 excluding the VAT charge of 20%. Contact us with your requirements to discuss this further.
SOME HAPPY CUSTOMERS
R.S, MP Support, Dept. of Trade & Industry, UK Government.
"Just a short e-mail to say thank you for processing my order with such professionalism and more importantly speed of delivery. I will no doubt bear you in mind with regards to future purchases. Thanks"
Amazing service! Product provided so quickly. Dan kindly answered all my questions swiftly & professionally & bent over backwards to get my product to me earlier than he needed too. Cannot fault the service or Product. Highly recommended.
Mr Leighton, Surrey
Very happy with product, swift delivery, excellent communications with SHOP21. Great product & very courteous service, would highly recommend! Thanks
Excellent service and product!!
Rebecca, Tunbridge Wells
Brilliant service! Arrived the next day, well packaged and a VAT reciept followed. Thanks so much!
Great service, really helpful and quick to dispatch. Thanks again.
Fantastic communication when contacted, always quick to respond, very knowledgable & helpful. Couldn't recommend enough. Great experience over all.
Mr Atherton, Nottinghamshire
Initially didn't have exactly what I needed, but Dan got what I needed through his contacts, much appreciated - will use again!
Brilliant- really pleased with service