In Stock at the Best Price
Pantone accuracy and convenience for four-colour printing!
The CMYK Guides contain 2,868 CMYK colours, chromatically arranged for smoother transitions between colours and more intuitive selection. These colour guides are an ideal way to visualise, communicate and control colours for type, logos, borders, backgrounds and other graphics treatments. Compatible with today’s digital workflows. Screen tint percentages are provided to enable accurate colour reproduction. Printed using bio-friendly, ISO-certified inks. Text weight paper is used, to match popular print specifications. Includes colour index, lighting evaluation tool and design software. Set of two guides, coated and uncoated.
Pantone is the only internationally recognised colour communication system. You can specify colours with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.
Please note that his product does not contain any of the spot colours, and is entirely made up of CMYK colour variations. For spot colours alongside their closest CMYK equivalent please see Pantone Colour Bridge Set. For Ink Mixing Recipes go to the Pantone Formula Guide
- 2,868 process CMYK colours
- Chromatically arranged
- Screen tint percentages are provided
- Two-guide set on coated and uncoated stock
- Text weight paper substrates
- Pantone Colour Manager Software
- Colour locator index
- Includes ColorChecker Lighting Indicator to aid in lighting evaluation
- Includes ColorChecker Primer for colour correcting images
- Accurately select, specify and communicate colour for four-colour process printing
- Easy location of desired colours
- Compatible with digital workflows
- Easily reproduce colours in process printing with supplied CMYK screen percentages
- Shows the effect of coated and uncoated stocks on each colour
- Provides a printed standard for colour comparison and quality control
- All colours are reproducible within commercially accepted printing standards
- Compatible with today’s digital workflows
- Included lighting indicator tool determines if lighting conditions are suitable for accurate colour selection and matching
- Pantone Colours are internationally recognised for colour communication and are globally available
- Included colour-correction tool enables easy colour balancing and creative control of digital images
- Use this guide when printing in four-colour process.
- 1x Fanned, Coated CMYK Guide
- 1x Fanned, Uncoated CMYK Guide
- 1x Colour Manager Software Download
Warranty, Support & Information
Part Numbers, Product Codes & Barcodes (GTINS)
- SKU: GP5101A
- EAN: 9781590655023
- UPC: 849572037942
- ASIN: 1590655028
- ISBN: 9781590655023
Related Product Collections
Below you will find information relating to SHOP21 Delivery and Shipping
UK Customer Delivery
We always dispatch customer orders as quickly as is possible. Most orders are dispatched by Royal Mail recorded post on the day of the order, or if the postman has already collected the day's orders then it will dispatch the next working day. So all postal orders are normally received by our customers within 48 hours of their order being placed, although frequently they do receive it the day after they have placed the order. Customers who need their products sooner OR who have ordered a product that is too heavy for the post and select courier as the delivery option can expect their orders the following day so long as they place the order before 1:00 pm. The post is currently charged at £4.99 and next day Courier is charged at £15.00
European Union (EU) Delivery & Purchasing
European customers orders are also dispatched immediately/on the same day they have ordered unless the postman has already collected in which case they are prioritised for dispatch the following day. EU orders are sent by Royal Mail International Signed for service and include tracking. Our EU customers receive their orders within 3 to 7 working days, averaging 4/5 working days for postal orders and 2 to 5 working days for courier orders. The post is currently charged at £6.99 and Courier is charged at £27.85
If you are a European Union based business with a valid VAT registration number then you can purchase from us at the ECG intra-community delivery VAT rate of zero per cent (0%). To qualify for this 0% rate customers must be:
1) Based in an EU country that is outside of the UK
2) Be VAT registered in an EU country outside of the UK
3) The delivery address must be to an EU country outside of the UK
International Customer Purchasing and Delivery
Our International customers can also select post or courier for orders, with post currently at £9.99 and courier at £45.00. How long it will take depends on which country we are shipping to, but its always as fast as is possible.
We have been servicing customers around the Globe for over 15 years now and can securely and efficiently fulfil orders to pretty much anywhere including BFPO. If you are an international customer you can purchase from SHOP21 excluding the VAT charge of 20%. Contact us with your requirements to discuss this further.
SOME HAPPY CUSTOMERS
R.S, MP Support, Dept. of Trade & Industry, UK Government.
"Just a short e-mail to say thank you for processing my order with such professionalism and more importantly speed of delivery. I will no doubt bear you in mind with regards to future purchases. Thanks"
Amazing service! Product provided so quickly. Dan kindly answered all my questions swiftly & professionally & bent over backwards to get my product to me earlier than he needed too. Cannot fault the service or Product. Highly recommended.
Mr Leighton, Surrey
Very happy with product, swift delivery, excellent communications with SHOP21. Great product & very courteous service, would highly recommend! Thanks
Excellent service and product!!
Rebecca, Tunbridge Wells
Brilliant service! Arrived the next day, well packaged and a VAT reciept followed. Thanks so much!
Great service, really helpful and quick to dispatch. Thanks again.
Fantastic communication when contacted, always quick to respond, very knowledgable & helpful. Couldn't recommend enough. Great experience over all.
Mr Atherton, Nottinghamshire
Initially didn't have exactly what I needed, but Dan got what I needed through his contacts, much appreciated - will use again!
Brilliant- really pleased with service